Unbound Market Ltd. is an online marketplace where 3D print files can be purchased and downloaded for at-home DIY printing, custom 3D printed items commissioned from independent sellers directly, and other creators can openly offer their products for commission or sale. The buyer policy outlines your rights as a consumer with Unbound Market Ltd. and what to expect when purchasing with us. Please read through the policy to understand your rights and enjoy a positive printing purchase experience.
This policy is part of the Terms and Conditions. By shopping Unbound Market Ltd., you are agreeing to adhere to this policy as well as our Terms and Conditions.
- Online Marketplace Limits
- Members Communications
- Purchasing with Unbound Market Ltd.
- Leaving a Review
- Posting and Creating Content
- Reporting Issues with a Purchase Order
Online Marketplace Limits
Unbound Market Ltd. provides a marketplace platform where buyers can purchase from independent sellers across the globe. Transactions occur between the buyer and seller; Unbound Market Ltd. is solely the hosting party. By shopping with Unbound Market Ltd., you are establishing your understanding of:
- Purchases are not provided directly by Unbound Market Ltd.;
- Items are listed by independent sellers and are not previewed by Unbound Market Ltd., subsequently, there is no guarantee or endorsement of any items sold on the marketplace or content listed by sellers (including but not limited to: product images, listing descriptions, independent seller store policies, etc.);
- Unbound Market Ltd. independent sellers establish their store policies, provide processing times, and shipping methods; and
- Any additional material provided by the buyer for custom orders is the responsibility of the individual buyer in accordance with the seller’s store policies.
Any member of Unbound Market Ltd. reserves the right to anonymously flag an item or store that breaches any of the marketplace’s policies.
Unbound Market Ltd. members can communicate with independent sellers and other members via the messaging tool. Independent sellers may list their preferred method of contact in their store policies and request that buyers use the messaging tool to provide details or ask questions about their orders. The activities listed below are strictly prohibited in the messaging tool.
- Sending solicitations including advertisements, promotions, donation requestions, or spam;
- Any form of harassment or abuse toward other members that violates our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Continuing to message members after you have been specifically asked to stop; or
- Providing personal details such as contact or financial information with the intent of circumventing Unbound Market Ltd.’s checkout process including email, phone number, address, social media handles, money transfers/applications, or any other external URLs to provide funds outside of Unbound Market Ltd.’s checkout.
Members are advised to provide only the necessary personal information to complete transactions.
Business obstruction is the intentional interference with a member’s store which prevents, disrupts or discourages their business. Obstruction is a direct violation of Unbound Market Ltd.. This includes actions such as:
- Using the messaging tool to contact other members of the marketplace to discourage them from shopping with an independent seller or purchasing specific items;
- Creating social media or other public postings which display disputes with other members, tarnish the business of independent sellers, or otherwise discourage others from shopping with a seller;
- Making bad faith purchases with the exclusive intention of leaving a negative review;
- Click fraud
Harassment and Discrimination
Unbound Market Ltd. does not condone or support discrimination of any kind. In accordance with our Anti-Discrimination Policy, using the messaging tool to engage in harassment or discrimination is a violation of the marketplace policies and will result in the termination of the offending user’s account. Please contact us if you receive any messages that violate this policy.
Purchasing with Unbound Market Ltd.
Purchases made on Unbound Market Ltd. are products of independent sellers. All product listings, store policies, and processing times are created by the sellers. When purchasing from independent sellers, you are agreeing that you have:
- Read the seller’s store policies and the item description prior to purchasing;
- Completed payment for all purchases; and
- Ensured accurate shipping details for purchases as needed.
To avoid theft, fraud, and scams, and to ensure the privacy of members’ personal details, all purchase transactions must be processed through Unbound Market Ltd.’s secure checkout. Sharing contact and payment details with the expressed purpose of circumventing Unbound Market Ltd.’s checkout process is prohibited. Any purchases completed through unauthorized means are ineligible for our asylum policy.
Leaving a Review
Reviews help support independent sellers and allow you to show your appreciation for their products. Additionally, your feedback on products and sellers helps other Unbound Market Ltd. members when considering their purchases. Within 90 days of a purchase’s estimated delivery date, you may rate your order using a one-to-five-star scale and may upload a photo or video to accompany your written review. During this 90-day window, you may edit your review and all accompaniments an infinite number of times. Your review automatically includes your profile user identification and is publicly displayed on the independent seller’s listing as well as the reviews page.
When leaving a review, you acknowledge and agree to adhere to the rules for uploading content located in the Posting and Creating Content section and the additional items:
- Content that contains obscene, mature, or graphic images and language is prohibited;
- Concerning external factors outside the seller’s control, including but not limited to the shipping provider, third parties, the weather, or your failure to read the description (It is not the seller’s fault you don’t know how big an inch is);
- Providing false, misleading, or untrustworthy positive reviews to amp up a seller’s review score is strictly prohibited (Nobody likes a false positive); or
- Engaging in any activities that cause subversion to the review process.
Sellers may choose to respond to reviews and are expected to comply with the reviews policy. Sellers reserve the right to report reviews that violate our Terms and Conditions.
Unbound Market Ltd. may exercise the authority to remove any reviews, videos, images, or other content that violates our policies or Terms and Conditions.
Posting and Creating Content
As a member of Unbound Market Ltd., you have the ability to create and post content. However, to ensure the safety of our community members and maintain an expected standard of respect, you agree to comply with the following:
- Content containing derogatory or hateful language or imagery, or any content that violates our Anti-Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy is strictly prohibited;
- Content containing threats, harassment, extortion, or any content that violates our interference or any other policies;
- Theft or violation of others’ intellectual property is strictly prohibited;
- False, deceptive, misleading, and untrustworthy content is not tolerated;
- Spam, donation requests, unsolicited advertising, or promotions are not permitted;
- Encouraging, participating, or facilitating in transactions or activities that attempt to elude Unbound Market Ltd.’s checkout process is not permitted;
- Content containing medical advice or medical drug claims is strictly prohibited;
- Content that violates our Prohibited Items Policy is not permitted.
Any content you upload must be your own, you have the rights, or permissions to use said content. Additionally, as per Unbound Market Ltd.’s Terms and Conditions, Unbound Market Ltd. has the license to use any content you upload. Some content may be subject to additional requirements, please review all sections regarding content requirements.
Reporting Issues with Purchase Orders
Buyers may request an order cancellation via Messages directly to the independent seller. Only independent sellers have the authority to process cancellations for purchases.
Independent sellers create their own store policies and reserve the right to make all transactions final. Each independent seller’s store policies are unique to their store and items, please read all store policies prior to purchasing any items. Do not initiate a return prior to contacting the independent seller or following the procedures outlined in the independent seller’s store policies.